Given the current state of affairs with a four-way tie in the West, the Rebels, losing the tie-breakers, would be the West No. 6 seed.
My only goal here is to stay out of the West No. 3 spot. Anything else will do. The West No. 3 plays the 8:45 game on Thursday, and that game never begins before 9:20.
That just isn’t newspaper friendly.
SEC Tourney Seeds as of 2/28
East Games Remaining
1. Tennessee UK, @Fla., SC
2. Kentucky @UT, @SC, Fla
3. Vanderbilt @Ark, MS, @Ala.
4. Florida MS, UT, @UK
5. South Carolina @Auburn, UK, @UT
6. Georgia @LSU, @Auburn, Ole Miss
West Games Remaining
1. Miss. State @UF, @Vandy, LSU
2. Arkansas Vanderbilt, @Ole Miss, Auburn
3. Alabama @Ole Miss, @LSU, Vandy
4. Auburn SC, Georgia, @Arkansas
5. LSU Georgia, Alabama, @MS
6. Ole Miss Alabama, Arkansas, @Georgia